Cisco Type 4 to SHA256 Converter
- Thu, 21 Mar 2013 20:02:16 UTC
Sorry about that I forgot to post a
link to it
. Although you can also find in the tools section.
Cisco 4 SHA256 Converter
- Wed, 20 Mar 2013 02:22:08 UTC
Converts a Cisco 4 SHA256 hash to a usable hash for SHA256 rainbow tables or crackers that do not have support for this hash encoding.
- Tue, 12 Feb 2013 02:30:49 UTC
Well this is embarrassing I messed up MD5-ing and used the wrong offset for Excel, but it works
- Mon, 11 Feb 2013 03:34:47 UTC
for old Word, Excel, and PDF documents (the ones you can make rainbow tables for).
- Wed, 23 Jan 2013 05:43:30 UTC
Faster and less bugs.
- Tue, 22 Jan 2013 07:26:01 UTC
Cracks your Mega password from a confirmation link.
Brute Force SHA1 0.1.2a
- Thu, 13 Dec 2012 00:41:05 UTC
Brute Force SHA1
I was too lazy to do a release the day after doing a release. So I was just going to wait for after Passwords^12. Anyways here's the faster version, cleaner code, and oh did I mention source code?
- Wed, 12 Dec 2012 00:27:25 UTC
Just remembered that I never announced that my
from Passwords^12 are up.
RT Bench Update
- Wed, 31 Oct 2012 01:36:57 UTC
I fixed a bug with SHA1 and 64 bit processors. Thank you James Nobis "Quel" for reporting it. I also changed the license from GPLv3 to GPLv2.
- Sat, 27 Oct 2012 20:04:13 UTC
Since I'm doing an
to fund development for my
Lossy Hash Table
idea. I thought I should release a
Copyright © 2013 Steve Thomas -